Welcome to Pest Quest Pest Management
Serving New York City, Long Island, and New Jersey
Hello, and welcome to Pest Quest, the leader in moisture related pest control services.
I became interested in wood destroying insect/organism control and remediation when I was performing termite treatments, especially while working within crawl space environments. I saw first hand that a dirt crawl space under a home was a very bad idea that propagated many moisture related problems.
Besides being an experienced termite technician and the owner of Pest Quest Pest Management LLC, I'm also a New Jersey Pest Management Association Licensed and Credentialed Wood Destroying Insect/Organism Inspector. I have attended the Master Termite Technician School at Clemson University Sandhill Research and Education Center, Columbia, SC.
I have also been thoroughly trained in structural mold detection and control and have earned the highly esteemed title “Certified Microbial Remediator” by both the American Indoor Air Quality Council and the Indoor Air Quality Association.
Pest Quest Pest Management also provides services for termites, carpenter ants, wood-destroying beetles, and bedbugs, as well as specializing in humane removal of nuisance animals such as raccoons and squirrels, and control of pest birds such as pigeons, sparrows, and starlings.
In short, no matter what your pest or wildlife problem, Pest Quest Pest Management is the only pest control company you need.
New Service: Preventative Moisture Management Assessment
Do you have a crawl space? If so, you owe it to yourself to call us for a free, no-obligation assessment of your crawl space's health. please click here for more details.
Our service area
- New York City (Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island)
- Long Island (Nassau County and Western Suffolk County)
- Central New Jersey, including Elizabeth, Bayonne, and Jersey City and their surrounding areas.
Professional Credentials and Memberships
At Pest Quest Pest Management, we take pride in maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in all that we do. Our professional qualifications and memberships include the following:
- Certified Microbial Remediator, American Indoor Air Quality Council
- NYS DEC Registered Pesticide Business (No. 12480)
- NYS DEC LIcensed Nuisance Wildlife Operator (No. NWL00-0437)
- NJ DEP Registered Pesticide Business (No. 97222A)
- NJPMA Accredited Wood Destroying Organism Inspector (No. 081)
- Bird Barrier Professional Installer
- Certified Clean Space Crawl Space Encapsulation Installer
- Bat Conservation International Professional Excluder
- Member, National Pest Management Association
- Member, New Jersey Pest Management Association
- Member, International Pest Control Operators Network
- Member, National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Member, Indoor Air Quality Association
- Member, American Indoor Air Quality Council
So whatever your pest problem, contact Pest Quest Pest Management for the best in high-quality, environmentally sound pest and wildlife control.